Sunday, August 29, 2010

Celebrating Six Years

 
August 28 Geryll and I celebrated our sixth anniversary. I remember the first time I met Geryll, in the summer of 2001. He walked up to me in the Faith Builders gym where I was playing basketball. Conscious of my sweaty body and red face I stuck out a damp hand and said "hi", flattered that such a hot guy would be interested in me enough to introduce himself. Little did we know. . .

I returned to Faith Builders as a full time student the fall of 2002, determined not to fall in love. Well, there are some things you can't control. Eight years later we've gone from one adventure after the other together.

For those of you who know our extended family, check out those little girls. Six years later they are beautiful young women!
 

1 comment:

  1. You're just as glowy today as you look in the pictures. I'm thankful I know you guys!

    ReplyDelete