Monday, June 29, 2009

Summer Fun

2 weeks ago Geryll spent several days at a business seminar in Texas. My youngest sister Sonya kept me company part of the time. We went to Presque Isle and rented a surry bike. Tristan was not impressed with the helmet he needed to wear or with the special seat for him to ride in, so most of the time one of us had to peddle and hold him at the same time. Sonya was 8 when I left home for Faith Builders. Now, at 15, she's grown and changed so much- almost caught up to me. I love her dearly.

Tristan and I went to the Thurston Classic, a hot air balloon event hosted here in town every year. I can't believe I've never gone before! It was lovely! I've never seen a balloon on the ground, and their size surprised me.

2 comments:

  1. Guess You know I think that balloon event looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next year I'll let you know the dates so you can come visit that weekend. It's free :)

    ReplyDelete